Our Mission – To give of our time, prayers and money to the congregation and the community.
Meeting Time – Lunch time (12:00/noon), the second Thursday of each month at a local restaurant. We share devotions along with spirited conversation as we plan for the coming month’s activities.
Our activities include:
- Our main fundraiser is serving breakfast to the Chippewa Falls Morning Optimist Club each Wednesday.
- Annual tool and sporting goods sales – a one day event that has proved to be very successful.
- All-church Bazaar, working in conjunction with the Presbyterian Women
- Hosting of the Congregation Fish Fry – Annual Ash Wednesday and twice during the school year.
- Contributing Sponsors of the Good News Jail Ministry program at the Chippewa County Jail.
- Support the “Honey Do Animal Rescue and Petting Ranch” in Knapp, Wisconsin.
- “Handy Man Service” – As a ministry to church members, the Men’s Group offers assistance to people who need an extra hand around the house. Services we provide include, but are not limited to, window repair / replacement, video hook-up, yard work, and moving help. These and other services can be arranged on an as needed basis.
We welcome all men of the church to join us in service and fun. Please contact Jim Mandelert at the Church phone 715-723-5717.